Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Blog Hop Tomorrow!

I had really hoped to have a card to show you today along with this announcement. I guess my Mojo has taken a vacation though. I've got NADA as far as anything papercrafty. I DO have a big announcement.

Tomorrow Stamptacular Sunday Challenge will be hosting it's first BLOG HOP. So what do you have to do? Just check out the Stamptacular Blog tomorrow morning and it will direct you to all the fun.

We will have a few giveaways and challenges in addition to our regular challenge. You will collect some inspiration along the way. Hope you can join us for some fun.


I'm off to see the movie UP with my family. Maybe my creativity will kick in from all the Disney inspiration. See you tomorrow:)




No comments: