This is the award that Stacie gave me the other day. I am so honored! Lately I have been called "mean" ( my son), "crazy" (my daughter), "moody" (my husband) and "nuts" ( Tosh). So "Over The Top" is a real compliment.
Now for the rules: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word. If you know me then you know one word is TOUGH! I will do it though.
1.Where is your cell phone? Hmmmm?
2.Your hair? WILD
3. Your mother? sweet
4. Your father? silly
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6.Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? " Momma's Milk" (Kahlua and milk) I got to 7 before cheating...that's good
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? dining
10. Your hobby? crafting
11. Your fear? lots
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? healthy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? organized
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. Wish list item? time
17. Where did you grow up? Michigan
8. Last thing you did? flyers
19. What are you wearing? smile
20. Your TV? I WISH ( I have kids and a history buff hubby)
21. Your Pets? 4
22. Friends? fabulous
23. Your life? funny
24. Your mood? Cybill-ish
25. Missing Someone? family
26. vehicle? minivan
27. Something your not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Simply Scrapbooks
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? ?????
32. Your best friend? sister
33. One place that I go to over and over? School
34. Facebook? Just
35. Favorite place to eat? My MIL's when we get JET'S Pizza
Ok, so I didn't follow the rules. I am passing this award on to these 5 people:
Kathie....I am amazed by her personally, but WHAT she can do to a lunch note is amazing. I can't even pack my daughter's lunch, let alone make these creations each day. She is OVER THE TOP WONDERFUL!
Liza....I am in awe of her coloring skills. Really, I 'm just horribly jealous.
Carly... She amazes me with her sheer ability to do so many things so wonderfully and with 2 little girls.
PattiJ... I can't believe all the challenges she can accomplish in one day. She also has these little tidbits on her blog that make me giggle everytime.
Travelingmamma....Because her blog speaks to my soul through her stories, her generosity and her photography.
Elvis and Priscilla Presley have left the building!
My daughter would not let me cut this hair. Some people thought she was Cher. By the end of the night she wished she had listened to me:)
We had a lot of fun. My son told everyone that gave him candy, "Thank you. Thank you very much," while doing "the lip thing." Some people got it and some didn't. He came home and we got him doing his rendition of Jailhouse Rock on video
We also decided to carve only one pumpkin this year. We ran out of time with illness and my hubby's work and school shedule. This also saved us some money. It actually was a really fun family activity. Next year we need a revolving display though so everyone can see all four sides of it.
I wish I had a card for you, but I don't. Hopefully tomorrow. We have had quite a bit of illness here lately. Hope you all stay healthy and have a great Wednesday!