Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rain or Shine

Today it's time for the PWCO Sunday Sketch.  I had to add my own little twist to the sketch.  I just kept thinking about rainbows and the Rachelle Ann Miller Puddles of Fun was the perfect stamp to use.  This was a really quick card except for those Stickles.  WOW!  I swear I waited an hour for them to dry and then I just decided to take the picture anyways:)  For more details on this sketch and my card please check out the PWCO blog.

We've got a busy Sunday ahead.  I hope  you are having fabulous weather where you are.  Thanks for popping in!




Stamps: Curvy Verses, RAM Puddles of Fun
Ink: memento black
Paper: Bazzill, Prism, Perfect Plum
Other: 1 1/4" circle punch, dimensionals, stickles, glitter
Copics

2 comments:

KanataNewf said...

What an adorable card!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Clever, creative, and oh so fun!! LOVE your circle rainbow Nikki!! Talk about DARLING!!!