Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beautiful Bird

Hey There!  I know it has been quite on the blog.  I have only had 3 days to get things ready to go for our trip to NC.  My sister's wedding is this week.  I do have few things that will be preposted while I am gone.  I also need to draw a name for my PaperWorks blog candy.  I will do that when I get home.  So, if you have left a comment on that post you still have time.  I will draw the name when I get back on Monday.


In the meantime, here is a card I made using some scrap paper and a Studio 313 digital called, " Birdsong Serenade in Earth Tones."  You can find this file under the Nature section.  I enlarged the bird and colored him with Copics and Molasses Smooch.  I also printed one of the many beautiful sentiments.  I used paper from MME called  Little Boy Blue and Kiwi Kiss.  Everything is distressed with Vintage Photo ink.

Don't forget you still have time to join us for our second challenge over at the Studio 313 Hot Spot.  You just need to use a clear element on your card.  We hope you can join us.

I should be in NC today soaking up some sun and visiting we family.  Yeah!!!
Please pray for sun on Saturday.  It is supposed to thunderstorm and the wedding in on the beach.  Ugh!  Hopefully the storms are after 11 am.

I'll be back with a few more cards to share.

No comments: