Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Saturday, June 12, 2010

FOR SALE!

 I have the following for sale.  I'm trying to clean out my stamp room.  Please contact me for shipping info.  I like to ship Priority to avoid any problems.  Please email me at nikkischmaltz@gmail.com and I will get back with you on a total and combined shipping if that applies.  THANK YOU!  I accept Paypal only.



Roses in Winter~ $10.00





 
Baroque Motifs~ $7.00





Pearl Ex and Watercolor Pencils~ $30.00
(this includes all three collections of Pearl Ex.  All items are hardly used)





Pure and Simple Alphabet Upper and Lower
Pocket Fun and Wishing You the Best

Whole Lot~ $20.00


 

SU Coluzzle Cutter with Extra Template
SU Chalks 
Brayer with spong and rubber attachment

All for $25.00




Soft Sky 8 1/2 x 11

Wild Wasabi 8 1/2 x 11


$3.00 each



 12 x 12 SU cardstock


$3.00 each or whole lot for $20


I have the following: 6 packs of Bold Brights, 1 1/2 packs Soft Subtles (sold together) and 1 Rich Regals pack.  Please specify what you are interested in or buy the whole lot for $20.

 

 Unity Sets and Singles
Little Buggers, Quote Bundle, Tiny Trinity

Whole Lot $15 


 
  Lot of Various Stamps~ acrylic and rubber EZ mount ( Verve, Hero Arts, Little Loud, Whimsy etc)

Whole Lot $25.00

No comments: