Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Friends Make Life Fun!






It's time for another A CRAFTY LITTLE PLACE CHALLENGE!

For this week we are looking to SPOOKY things.  Now my card isn't really that spooky, but I loved those little one-eyed monsters so much that I had to use them.  They coordinate with the papers the Design Team got to use called, Rockets and Rayguns.  Honestly, sticker and chipboard have been my "go to" item lately.  I've been so busy with house prep that I haven't had much time to create. 


The inside of the cards says, " make life fun!"

I am lucky enough to have lots of friends that make my life fun because that's what life should be, right?

Let me tell you about "spooky" now.  Spooky is going to look at a house and having 3 of 4 people not have a good feeling about a bedroom in a 1840 year old home.  OOOoooooooh!

Spooky is having your laptop go on the fritz.  Not being able to make your main computer type.  Then having your clock go back 45 minutes and almost make you late for a party you are hosting.  Then your husband getting really sick so he can't watch the kids while you host the party.  Then your old dog peeing right in the spot where everyone is supposed to be sitting for your party.   I think I brought back the bad heebie jeebies from that old house.  I don't know, but it's been weird here lately.  How's that for spooky?
Not enough?
Then check out my "Hairy Toe."  I'm gearing up to tell that story to my son's class on Friday.
Still not scary enough????  Well, then show us what you've got.  Link your project up at ACLP this week.  I can't wait to see what Spooktacular things you have in store.......Moo HA HA!

Supplies Used:
Paper: Rockets and Rayguns (TPC Studios), textured white, Green Prism 
Other: Rockets and Rayguns sticker pack, Star Punch, Spellbinders tag die, dimensionals, paper piercer



1 comment:

Justine said...

Nikki this is fantastic, love the fun images and the color combo