Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Isn't She Pathetic???


My poor pooch.  I feel so bad for her.  Life is not the same.  I honestly can't wait for her 2 week check up so we can start walking again.  I wrote on Facebook that I was complaining about having to paint and then she walked out, plopped down and looked at me like this.  It was like she was saying," What EVER, dude!  I had my insides removed.  I have to stay in a crate most of the time.  I can't play, jump, run, chase a ball or frisbee and suddenly, my "potty time" isn't even private because YOU have to take me out on a leash so I don't do any of the above.  Not to mention, this lovely blue attire ( referred to in the dog world as "The Cone of Shame") isn't exactly FUN to wear.  So suck it up, will ya?  You've got it easy!"
I got all that from one look.  
Every book I have read states that behavioral problems in dogs usually stem from lack of exercise.  This 2 week, no exercise allowed time, is great evidence of that.  Notice the holes on the blue cape?  That occurred on day 4 of being a crate.  I guess she decided that she needed to alter her E collar to fit in the fashion world.
I feel really bad for her.  She is a spaz, right now.  Not my calm, well behaved puppy, that's for sure.

I wanted to pop in to share another Halloween Project.  This is a Tent Card and you can view the tutorial HERE.  This was sooo easy to make.




Supplies Used:  Stamps: Spooky Tags Our Craft Lounge
Ink: Versafine Black, Versamark
Paper: Bazzill Purple, Black, White, Scrap of Green Prism, Doodlebug Spooky Town,
Other: Bo Bunny Whooligans Rubons, black glitter, diamond glaze, star button, MA Silk Ribbon

Ok, off to paint.  I need to stop trying to avoid it.  UGH!!!!!


3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

That's one sad looking doggie! Love your card, such fun! Jo x

Patti J said...

Poor sweet pooch! I feel badly for her too! Give her a special hug from Aunt Patti! Your card is adorable - love everything about it, and I'm off to look at the tutorial! And...I'm so happy that you have a new 'reason' to be painting!!!! YAY!!!!

Sally said...

Awe...poor baby!
Love your card!