Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friend of ABC Toys & Crafts Feature

 Today I am honored to be featured on the ABC Toys & Crafts Design Team Blog.  Thanks so much to my blogging friend, Justine, for mentioning me.  Justine has become a special support system to me over the last year in more ways than one.  Isn't blogging an amazing way to meet so many wonderful people that you may never have met before?  Well, they have honored me by featuring a few of my projects using several of the supplies you can find in the ABC Toys & Crafts Store.  Pop on over to check them out.

I used one of the templates from Creations by AR to make one project.  I'll only give a peek here.




Pop on over to see the projects in full.  There's also a little Q&A that I answered.  You may learn something about me that you never wanted or needed to know;) Thanks so much!


Since I will be spending the remaining time with my family, enjoying, laughing and loving every, sweet minute, I won't be posting anything until December.   I hope you all have a very BLESSED Holiday doing whatever it is that makes you happy!

Enjoy!


7 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Congrats on being featured! I saw your creation over there and it is GREAT!!

Patti J said...

Congrats, Nikki! Have a wonderful visit with your family! See you in December... if you get time, would you email me the link to your scent biz? Thanks!

Cecelia said...

Hello Nicki;0) Just came from ABC and I just loved your projects featured! Beautiful! I also enjoyed reading your answers to their questions...very humorious;0) I look forward to vivisting you again. Have a great weekend!

Hugs
Cecelia B

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Girl, you so outdid yourself on these projects. Your talent just oozes and your creativity is mind boggling. I love how you just gave us a little sneak peek on your blog, to entice your readers to head over to the DT blog. Brilliant! Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom my little heart for being such a good sport, for your enormous efforts in making this come together under the horrible circumstances, and finally for sharing you with all of us. You're a gem, that I plan to keep for many moons to come. Hugs!

Jacilynn said...

This is just fabulous. I love all the amazing details of your projects. IT is awesome to have you featured on the ABC Blog. Great work friend!
Jacilynn

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! I am going to go check out your project!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Congrats, Nikki...that card is so fun. Love the way you built up the skirt and bow.

Smiles!
Gwen