Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Very Late Winner's Post!

 I'm so sorry that the results are late.  I was struck with influenza on Friday and have been down since then.  The last time I felt so sick (except pregnancy) was when I got mono 15 years ago.  I have had no energy to even try and post. I have been in a coma like state I think.

This means I am also 5 days behind on everything.  Moms should not get sick.  It should be a rule.  I leave tomorrow for Michigan and won't be back until the end of the month.  I will share my "Fireplace Card made into a box directions" when I return.  I have a few pre scheduled posts, but not many;(


Ok, enough moaning....the winner of the Free Template is......

Stacie (craft-princess) said...
Gorgeous projects!

 I told my son to pick a number and he chose 41.  Stacie was number 41.  Congrats Stacie!!!!  Contact me and I'll send your info on to Adela.

Have a great evening

3 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Oh dear...sounds like you really have been down and out. I think women in general should never be allowed to get sick....we have entirely too much to do!!
Hope you feel better soon and can enjoy your trip!

Will be e-mailing you as I see I won the template! YAY!!
THANK YOU and give your son an extra special thanks hug from me!! :)

Patti J said...

Gosh, Nikki - I hope that you feel better. Hate that you are leaving for your trip feeling so poorly! Take good care of yourself, and we'll see you soon!

Dotty Jo said...

Poor you, hope you're feeling good as new again soon! Jo x