Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Monday, October 12, 2009

Love You Freebie

My card today features some free stuff I got in my order from Taylored Expressions. I ordered some ribbon last week ( I am developing quite a problem with this...ribbon. The first step is admitting it. I'm not ready to move on to the next step yet.) and to my surprise this little card kit was included. The only things I had to add were the stamp, coloring and the ribbon. Well, at first that's all I had to add. Then I messed up the sentiment at the top. In order to cover my boo boo I stamped the sentiment again and cut it out with the horizontal slot punch. I also added a pretty flower, button and some twine I colored with Copics. I think it turned out pretty cute and it was soooo quick. That was my favorite thing. So thanks Taylor! You must know how much I love that word...FREE:)

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Shawne said...

great job hiding that booboo, your card is so pretty!

Patti J. said...

You rock at the boo-boo's girl! Really pretty card! Thanks for sharing. (and I, too, adore that four letter 'f' word!) (f-r-e-e-...whatever were YOU thinking???)

Dotty Jo said...

This is sweet Nikki, and well done you with that great boo-boo covering! I have covered a few boo-boo's in my time too! Jo x