Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Sunday, October 25, 2009

October Bonus Fun Blog Hop

Today is the day for a really fun, very different blog hop.  A blog hop like no other!  Go check out all the details on the Stamptacular Sunday to find out how you can join in our Blog Hop Scavenger Hunt.

I have an extra special giveaway for you today too.  You need to go check out the blog to find out how to get it though!  So HOP to it!



3 comments:

Patti J. said...

Oooh...I am SO gone to check it out - I love, love, LOVE VERVE!!! Thanks, Nikki!

Ginger B said...

cool, going to go hunt

Unknown said...

I found your favorite set and the stamps are indeed very versatile!