Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Back with a March Kit Card

I'm back today with a card using PaperWorks Co's March Card Kit.  This is a great kit to use for all those boy cards you might be needing.  I have many "little boy" birthdays coming up and my card today is for another nephew.  The  stamps used on this card are the newly released Tinheart Collection.  This is a really cute set of robots and it comes in a sturdy metal case for easy storage.  I love that.

  Paper Works has some exciting news to share.  They have outgrown their current location and are MOVING.  What does this mean for you?  Well, Peggy is having a big sale to clear some stuff out so she doesn't have to move it.  You can check out the details on the storefront page.

  Also, Peggy needs a Design Team Coordinator.  Does that sound like something you might be interested in?  You can check out the details HERE .

I'll be back with my tutorial in another post.

No comments: