Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Wow. I can't believe it is Christmas Eve. While I had hoped to post several projects yesterday and today I'm sorry to say I won't be able to do that. I have literally been working on the computer for 2 days. I'm having fits with a project I am doing for a Christmas present. It will be great if I can ever get it to load:) I just wanted everyone to know I will be out of town and unable to post til next week. Unless by some miracle I get a bit more time. I truly hope you all have the most wonderful, blessed Christmas ever! We are so happy to be able to go home and visit with our family. Here's wishing you JOY and lots of HOLIDAY CHEER!

No comments: