Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Monday, December 15, 2008

One, Two, Three

Just a very quick post today. I am so far behind and what did I just do....offered to work. UGH! Must learn to say "no". Anyways, I wanted to share a few cards that I whipped 1,2,3. The reason it was so quick is because I already had made one before. I swear when you already have the idea the cards come together so quickly. Remember my post here. Well these are the cards I made from those same supplies. It worked out so well. I loved being able to use up the rest of my stuff. I was able to make 4 cards from 2 12x12 sheets and approximately 2 sheets of standard sized cardstock. Here are a few pictures to show you:


Please excuse the quality of these photos. I didn't even take the time to edit them in any way. So sorry they aren't the greatest. I know that I really need a photo box. But, hmmm, let me see....$50 for a photo box or $50 in stamps. Well, obviously I know what I am picking at the moment. Ok, one more thing to share. When I was done with these cards I had one lonely stocking left. There was no way I was putting that back in my drawer and I couldn't possibly throw it out. So here is what I made for my daughter's lunchbox. Mind you, I will not always be making these elaborate things for lunchbox notes. Also, this picture is taken after being in her lunch box for the day. So, excuse the bits of things on the inside. If you look closely there is a riddle that I made for her. Remember that she doesn't eat her lunch much. But on that day she did. Here are a few pictures.
Ok, gotta get going. I think this is a record speed post for me. Hope you have a great Monday!

No comments: