Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

FOREVER On The Hips



This is going to be so quick!  Today is my last day to finish up all the teacher gifts and get all my mandatory crafting done.  Of course I took time out this am to make a card the the CAS challenge on Splitcoast.  The challenge was to use curves.  My card is curvy and cupcakes will GIVE you curves.  I used this cute set by Hero Arts that I got from ABC Toys and Crafts.  All their stamps are 25% OFF  right now.  Also, if you order over $50 TOMORROW you can get free shipping.  Just use the code FREESHIP.  Plus they really do have toys.  So you could get the kiddos something and justify the splurge for yourself...hee hee.  See how I work things?

Here is the inside of my card.



The inside says," A moment on the lips, FOREVER on the hips."  Then it says, "I'm ok with that!  How about you?"

This was just something I had to make to get out the Christmas crafting rut.  I love cake and the frosting is my favorite part.  What to know a dirty secret about me?........
I keep a can of frosting in my pantry and at certain times will just dig in and eat right out of it.  It's kind of like my tub of Ben and Jerry's:)

Gotta go!  It's the BUSIEST time of the year.
What's In It?
Stamps: Clear Design Cupcakes HA
Ink: rich cocoa memento
Paper: white, ME Penny Lane pink stripes
Other: Mega Nesties Curvy Rectangles, Labels??, Copics, Crystal Effects, liquid applique, dimensionals, MM epoxy sticker, May Arts White satin ribbon, PTI button

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Have a great day Nikki! Hope you get all of your projects done. Love your card - so cute! (Our frosting of choice is caramel...)