Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Working Up Some MOJO

Good Morning to you all!  I made a simple card today for the Mojo Monday Sketch. It has been so long since I have done one of those. I also used the colors from the TCP challenge.  So soft and pretty. I think that this color combo is one of my favorites.  Of course, anything with Kraft card stock is good.



My old DT member Carly was getting rid of some things.  I was able to get 5 Unity sets from her.  I used a few on this card.  I know that feeling of cleaning house.  We are doing a little organization in the basement and my craft area is undergoing some change.  I am trying to get rid of lots of stuff that I'm not using.  I think it's going to be great.  I'll have an area to keep my printer and set up my laptop.  Plus pegboard!  I can't wait for that!  I am soooo glad to have my husband done with his Master's finally.  He will now have time to do some of the remodeling we need to do.  Plus he is able to spend more time with us.

I wondered what you all are doing to get into the spirit of Christmas?  We didn't watch Polar Express yet, but we got our tree up.  I hope to finish decorating by Sunday.  We have a busy week.  It's beginning to feel a bit more like Christmas

Thought I'd share a few pictures of my kid's in their Santa hats.

 




They always wear these hats when putting ornaments on the tree.
Christmas Cheer has finally begun!  Have a great day!

What's In It?
Stamps:Gratitude=Joy, Trinity ( Unity), Sanded
Ink: Colorbox Dune, Sahara Sand, Colorbox Pink
Paper: Kraft, Watercolor, Vanilla, DCWV Pink
Other: MM heart brads, Copics, dimensionals, Nestie Circles and Scallop Circles, Chipboard, Paint, QK embossing folder, cuttlebug

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Yay for Christmas spirit! Can't wait to see your decorations - hope you will share photo's with us! Love your card, and I'm jealous of your Unity aquisition!!! I'm excited to see what you will creat next with them!

Lisa Foster said...

What an adorable card! Those photos of your kids are absolutely precious! What a cool tradition..wearing the hats to decorate the tree! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Lovin' this sweet card!! The colors, textures, distressing....everything!! And what an adorable picture of your angels!!