Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Monday, April 5, 2010

For The Love of Links and Other Thinks

Doesn't that sound so Dr Seuss?  Hee Hee!  I know it's been very quiet here.  I really am working on some things that I will be able to show soon enough.  It's also Spring Break and I'm spending some time with my kiddos. 

So today I thought I'd share an idea that popped into this little melon of mine.  There are so many great pieces of information out there floating around the internet.  So here is a post dedicated to some things I have found on the internet that I love.  Some of these links will be craft related and some will not.  There is a lot of good information, inspiration and humor to be found out there.  I, by no means, browse the web for all such info.  However, every once in a while I run across something that I think should be shared.

  I'm calling this segment, "For The Love of Links and Other Thinks."  I don't know how often it will pop up here on the old Blogarooni.  Consider it a "special feature" every now and then.

Enjoy!
13 Things Your Hairdresser Won't Tell You.....funny and it gives you a look from their perspective

The 7 Foods Experts Won't Eat....I found some things to be a bit disturbing yet informative


A Flower Tutorial.....Oh to be Betsy Veldman!

Scor Pal vs. Martha......thanks to my blog friend, Stacie, who knows about everything in bloglands:)

This GORGEOUS POST....Oh MY!

12 Super Healing Foods....interesting

A recipe for roasted chicken that I haven't tried yet.  However, my foodie friend Kathie shared the link and I'm passing it on.

No comments: