Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Has Anyone Seen My Mojo????

Seriously, I am having a rough period of not feeling too creative.  Luckily, I have several cards already created for the release of Studio 313 Exclusive Creations.  Here is a CAS creation using the super cute Best Friend in the World. You can find this file located under Characters.

I printed out the strip of DP and colored the flowers yellow to match this flower from my reject pile.    The sentiment is also from the same digital file and I topped it of with an extra little flower.  Easy card that I made in less than half an hour if that.  That is the awesome thing about Shawne's creations.  You can just piece them together and have a cute card in minutes.  She's a genius!

  I'm still working on my challenge card for the New Challenge Blog.  I'm on trial number 3.  I'll finish it up and have it up here tomorrow.

In the meantime, could you all blow a little mojo my way.  I've got a huge release coming up and  no ideas.  My head is empty.  Ok, family and friends would say this is nothing new. This time they may be right.

Off to exercise with my cute hubby:)

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Great card! I'm sure when you find your mojo you will find that mine connected up with yours. I can't find it anywhere. LOL...