Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

RAM Birthday




It's another Free For All Day over at PaperWorks Co Blog.  I used one of the new Rachelle Ann Miller images called Birthday Parade. I have a lot of boy birthday cards to make since I have so many nephews.  I'm heading to Michigan this weekend and I'm taking all the birthday gifts with me.  This card uses the CPS sketch for this week.  I also used some paper by MME.  I had to add a bit of bling even though it supposed to be for a boy.  My star punch is covered in diamond stickles and my balloons have Diamond Glaze over them as well.


I also wanted to share a picture of my son's goodie bags from his sleepover last weekend.  I made them some bookmarks using the Tinheart Collection.  His theme for his birthday was Iron Man.  I figured that these Robots could work as a great VINTAGE replica of Iron Man:)


I used some Coordinations paper,embossed it with a Star EF  and then sanded the top.  These bookmarks  are also magnetic and I think the boys really liked them.

We can't wait for the new Iron Man movie:)

1 comment:

KanataNewf said...

Love the card - love the goodie bags...what an awesome idea to tie them in to iron man!