Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blog Candy Winner X 2

It is still technically Wednesday.  Sorry!  The day got away from me.

I had hoped to post another Creation by AR, but I didn't get it done.  Hopefully by this weekend.

Without further ado, my winner for the Made With Heart Blog Hop is:

Patricia
Patricia said...I really like the way you changed up the girl on the first card so she wouldn't look so much like a cheerleader! Very clever. You did a fantastic job coloring the images, too.

Patricia, please email me (left sidebar) so I can get your goodies out to you.

My winner for the Creations by AR Blog Hop is:

Patti B
Patti B said...
Love the heart box. You have done a great job. Thanks for the hop

Thanks to everyone for all the great comments and fun.
Have a great night!