Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Monday, March 2, 2009

After 16 HOURS!!!!


I'm back! 16 Hours is how long it took me to clean my craft space. Is that not INSANE!!! I mean really. How did I let it get so bad. I had to do a bit of remodeling as well. We got an old counter/cabinet that my husband's work was throwing away. I will show pictures later. But first I am hoping I have made the deadline for Kristina's color inspiration. This is also for Jen's SFYTT. Go check it out. She has blog candy!

I was glad to create a bit. This card is for my husband when he gets his new job:) My sister always says you have to "put things out there". How out there do you think it is to congratulate him when he doesn't even have the job yet? Is that too much? Well, I am hoping this really happens for him/us. So here is my masculine creation. I really struggled today. I think I am going to just do some creating this week without "guidelines" It's been awhile since I just went with it.



I will be back later with details. My computer just erased everything I wrote about this and I am out of time. Need to get my kids to school and then off to work.

5 comments:

Winter said...

Cute card! Love the stitching!

Carly said...

Hi Nikki!! I just love your cards and beautiful scrapbook pages! I can't wait to work with you on Stamptacular's Sunday Challenges.

Paula said...

Fantastic card, I'm sure your dh will love it! I too, can't wait to work with you on the Stamptacular Challenge Blog!

Liza said...

Hi Nikki, you make beautiful cards and I'm looking forward to working with you on the Stamptacular DT.

Liza x

Anonymous said...

this is darling! thanks for playing!