Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Creative Break

If you have read my blog long enough you know that I love several things. One of them being a great deal and another is recycling. I got a GREAT deal on a new pair of jeans and took the tags off with the idea to do something with them.

I must be in a creative funk because the card I made is pretty cruddy. I really had such high hopes. After trying and trying I came up with this.

I am really not happy with it at all. But I decided to post it so you can see why I need a creative break. I realized that right now my house is in such disarray that I can't possible focus on anything else. I have a lot of spring cleaning to do in my craft area as well as other areas of my home. Every time I come down to clean my craft area I end up sitting and trying to create. Well, today I need to stick to the task. So, I am most likely going to be MIA this week. Hope you understand. If I am able I will post a Mojo Monday card sometime this week. Don't forget to check it out and try to play along. It is" layerville" this week. I have some great papers I want to play with but my mind can't seem to stop thinking about cleaning. Tee hee...that's a first. I hope to come out from under the clutter revived and full of ideas. Have a great week!

No comments: