Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Monday, December 22, 2008

Helping Hannah

This is such a heartbreaking story that brought me to tears. It's such a simple request really. A little girl loves to get cards. She is dying from a brain tumor and only has a few weeks to live. She is unable to do much because most of her motor skills aren't working. So instead of toys for Christmas she has asked for cards. I hope you can take a few moments out of your busy holiday schedule and help to bring some joy to her. It doesn't need to be hand made. Please go to this link for the details if you like. When I read about this on Splitcoaststampers I knew exactly what card I would send. The angel card I made in this post. I added glitter to the wings though. All little girls love glitter. My kids have also both made her a card. It will go in the mail today. It won't make it by Christmas but I don't think that matters. So I hope if you have an extra holiday card you can mail it to Hannah or any card at all. Here is her address in case you should have problems with the link:

Hannah Garman
704 Orchard Rd
Lititz, PA 17543

Thanks so much!

No comments: