Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gold Cross and the MOJO'S Gone

I guess I used all on my mojo on that one card for the Mojo Monday Challenge. I REALLY struggled with this card. This is from a sketch for the Viva la Verve Friday Challenge. I had this idea and then it just fizzled out. BLAH! And things went downhill from there. I adhered my Large eyelets too tight and they punkered ( is that a word?) the suede paper. BTW, suede paper is just as hard to keep clean as real suede. I got water marks on it from cleaning my stamp too close. I promised I would post today so that is why I am putting it up. I try to keep my promises no matter what the cost. Even humiliation. No, it's not that bad. It's just not what I had envisioned.

I am just going to give a simple recipe. I have to get into town for a dr. appt. I guess I am getting really old because I have TWO dr appts. today. Sorry to be such a downer. Hopefully the sunshine will bring back some spark of creativity in me later.
Happy blessings to you!

stamps: Jeremiah, Hearts Afire (verve), French Script
Ink: Gold Encore, Close to Cocoa, Choc. Chip
Paper: Choc. Chip, Close to Cocoa, Vanilla, Vanilla Suede
Other: Cuttlebug, sponges, Large pewter brads, Pretties kit, Crop A Dile, Gold Paint Pen, bead glue

No comments: