Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Was Cooking....

....and that is what gave me the idea to find out what spice I am. Have you ever done this? I have seen people do it for drinks amongst other things so that's where I got the idea. Here are my results:

You Are Cilantro
The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you.
The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world.
You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.

Now, I don't know how "true" this describes me but Cilantro is my favorite spice. I LOVE IT!. I love rubbing it all over my hands and smelling it all day. I like to toss it in my salad and sometimes just nibble on it. YUMMO!

So, that's a little tidbit about me. I promise I will be back on Monday with some craft related things:) Want to find out what you are in the meantime? Go HERE

No comments: