Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fairy Wish

Sorry for the late post. I really thought I was ahead of the game for my camping trip. WRONG! Let's just say it's going to be a long night. I still have several things to get done. But, I really wanted to post this card since it's for 2 challenges and one ends tomorrow:) I got a few digital stamps from DigiStamp Boutique. This was a sponsor for our last Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and I REALLY fell in love with the images. Go check them out. So Sweet!


My card combines Jen's SFYTT and Color Throwdown 51. I've been practicing with my Copics. I would really like to get more colors. I think I'll have to wait awhile though. Just got the bill for them and my husband asked if they colored by themselves. Yeah! They are pretty expensive. But, I got one heck of a deal on them at www.oozak.com. Really, it's the cheapest place for them. Anyways, I had fun coloring the little fairy girl in. Her wings have Shimmerz on them. It's hard to see in the photo though. Ok, enough chit chat. I have to finish my packing and baking and shopping and....I'm tired already.

DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY ON SUNDAY! SO EXCITED FOR THAT CHALLENGE!

What's In It?
Stamps: digital digistamp boutique, Small Sayings, Short and Sweet, Wishing You the Best (SU), Bevy of Butterflies (Unity)
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Versamark, Gem Metallic Purple
Paper: Garden Green, DCWV purples, So Saffron, White
Other: Star punch, UK Wavy punch, Circle Punch, corner rounder, stickles, dimensionals, So Saffron grosgrain ribbon, Walmart Green ribbon, Rhinestone Brads, label punch, tiny twinkles, Copics E00, E37, BV04, BV02, G07, YG03

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Lovely card!!! Your color is gorgeous! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Agus said...

This card rock!! lol super cute card! good luck in the challenge :)
AGus