Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Mistake

This is my original card that I made for the Paper Craft Planet sketch. That was the one layer card. Well, I tried it twice and messed up on both. SOOOOO, I combined the two to cover my mistake on the first card. Therefore, it doesn't qualify as a "one" layer card. I used the same technique as yesterday's card for the sponging. I love black, green and white together. I think they have a soothing elegance to them.

This is the color of my bathroom and I love to take a long, hot bubble bath and RELAX in there. Relaxing is also what I will be doing in a few days as we head out for one of our final trips of the year. Can you tell I'm excited about relaxing?

I'm also excited to share my card for Stamptacular Sunday Challenge with you. Make sure you check in on that day. We are going to have a special BONUS challenge. Priscilla has outdone herself. I'm telling you, it's a pretty cool challenge. So, stay tuned for that. I'll be back tomorrow with another card. Have a great day!

What's In It?
Stamps: Unity June KOTM, Celebrate Today (MCS)
Ink: Cert. Celery, Versamark
Paper: White
Other: Fiskar's personal trimmer, sponge, Labels 4 Nesties, dimensionals, Hobby Lobby ribbon, Black EP

1 comment:

Sprytebyrd said...

Hiya Nikki! This is such a soft, relaxing card! I love the colors and the simple layout! Really nice!