Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Here....

....really, I am. It's just been so busy between a baseball tournament, getting sick, doing laundry, unpacking, cleaning the camper, cleaning the house and appointments. I also started babysitting today. So, 3 more kids makes it tough to stamp too (wink). I do have a card that I started yesterday. Well, I printed the paper and laid it on the table. That's as far as I've gotten. I hope to be able to work on it tonight. Football and a trip to the pool may prevent that though. Well, see.

I really just wanted you to know why I haven't been posting. I'll get back into the swing of things soon. We have one more quick trip to my husband's class reunion this weekend. Then my summer trips will officially be done. Stay tuned. I should have a post tomorrow sometime:)


1 comment:

j,j,andhsmom said...

Is the babysitting a new committment or just temporary? Good luck!