I love the sentiment on this card. To me, there are so many little things in my life that make me so happy. Being happy is the BIGGEST thing in life, if you ask me. Little things happen everyday that make my heart feel big and full.
Here's a list of little things that made my life feel pretty great this week.
1. My kids created an entire city in the basement with their toys and played for about 5 hours without fighting.
2. My daughter's cute little nose crinkles when she smiles at me. She promised she would never hate me...even when she is 13. I now have it in writing:)
3. My watermelon was the perfect ripeness. Juicy and sweet!
4. My son had a great day playing tennis on the side of our house. Just like I used to do as a kid.
5. We got pictures at the fire department with my husband in fireman gear. So cute!
6. We got two meals out of one dinner this week and they were both really good!
7. I got to stamp!
8. We have had the perfect weather.
9. My son beamed because he caught 2 balls at baseball practice.
10. I had 6 kids at my house and ALL of them got along:) Amazing!
11. I get to spend the weekend with my MIL:)
12. My husband makes me laugh almost everyday.
13. I got to watch my brother on TV!
14. I have great friends who are so willing to help when we are away!
15. My garden is doing awesome this year. Go Rain:)
Do you ever just count all the little things in your week that are good? They can really add up. Try it! You'll be amazed at how blessed you really are.
BTW, this card is my Work It Girl Wednesday card. It's been a long time since I've made something just for fun. The majority of it is comprised of leftover scraps.
Thanks for checking in today! I hope you have a really BIG day *wink*:)