Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's Another February Kit Card

  Saturday....ALREADY?!?!?!    Wow!  I'm looking forward to Monday this week.  Provided my kids actually go to school on that day:)  Love them, but I need a little uninterrupted time.  I hope you are enjoying your Saturday.



  Have you  seen the February Kit over at PaperWorks Co this month?  It is really the cutest.  I've been having so much fun with it.  I love this dotted paper that comes in the kit.  I used a set by Basic Grey for the butterflies and colored them with Copics.  I added a bit of glimmer by tracing over them with a Spica Glitter pen.  The shimmer is so subtle that it's hard to see in the photo.  This kit also comes with some white prima flowers that are so easy to color with copics or any marker of your choice.  That way your flower always coordinates with your project.  I also tried something new to me.....dew drops.  Those are in the kit too.  I think dew drops are a great way to add a bit of detail for when a card just needs a little somethin':)  My sentiment comes from a new Verve set.  I stamped that in Choc Chip Craft Ink. 

Ohh...chocolate...how I miss you so......  I gave up chocolate for Lent and think I may have to live vicariously through my chocolate chip ink pad.  If only it smelled like chocolate.  What a wonderful world it would be:)

Back to reality...you only have until the end of the month to get this kit so hurry up already.  It's only 11.99!

See you tomorrow for my Stamptacular Sunday card....that I LOVE:)




What's In It?
Stamps: Verve Love Flower, Basic Gray Wisteria Butterflies
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento, Choc Chip Craft
Paper: Kit
Other: Choc pearls, Copics BG72,10,11,09, W9, dew drops, prima flowers, ribbon (kit), dimensionals spica glitter pen clear

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh wow this is beautiful I LOVE these colors Nikki!!

Shawne said...

very pretty, I like this color combo!

Sally said...

Very stunning. Love that color combo. I think it is fast becoming a fav next to my pink and brown or pink and green. LOL

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.