Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

HEY!

Another quick card using a sketch. This time I used the sketch from Card Positioning Systems. This is for a male so I couldn't get to frou frouie. Can you tell that it says "Hey"? I realized after putting down the "h" and "e" that I didn't have anymore "y's" so I used another "h" upside down. It'll do. I also paper pierced around a circle tube I had. Can you see that on the blue paper? The thing that makes me giddy is the white twill. That came wrapped around a quilt that I bought for my daughter. RECYCLE, baby!

What's In It?
Stamps: Um?.... NONE!
Ink: Nope, none of that either
Paper: AHA! blue watercolor from Making Memories, Wishes Paper Collection Sweetwater, DCWV Citrus pack
Other: Thickers stickers, corner rounder, paper piercer, uniball gel pen, twill, soft subtles brads, white SU grommet, brad from Making Memories


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Very cute! I like the style of your blog :)