Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Monday, August 31, 2009

Just another Manic Monday!

Alright, so I have NO card to share with you YET! It's started, but I just can't craft at night. I'm a morning person and the sun inspires me. Having said that, I didn't get up very early today. We have a busy day of appts. I hope to be able to come home and finish my card.

However, I have some news to share with you today.

First, I am so happy that my card from yesterday was featured on the ABC Toys and Crafts design blog as Creative Customer of the Week. Now Justine was nice enough to share with me a CODE for 15% off my next order. The great thing....she said I can share it with you TOO! So here is the code: ABC15F. There is a link on my sidebar for their store. So have fun shopping. They carry lots of things, but the MY CUTE STAMPS are my favorites.

Now onto my next announcement. There is a NEW STORE IN TOWN....It's called Paper Maniac LLC and I have been anxiously awaiting their grand opening. It's tomorrow! WOOHOO! I think this store is going to be unlike any online store you have every visited. The link won't work until tomorrow though. Make sure you visit them though. They are also having a GRAND OPENING SALE AND DISCOUNT. Use the code GRAND15. This code can be used until Sept 6th. You can check out the store's blog HERE. They have a blog hop going on FULL of inspiration and information on the store. This store is gonna ROCK I can tell ya! I just can't wait to check it out tomorrow. They have some blog candy up for grabs too. So go HOP AROUND! It's fun. Check out ALL the companies they will be offering. Can you say "ONE STOP SHOP!"

Ok, I'm off to get ready for running around. Hopefully I will have another creation to post later.

SEE YA!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hib thanks for stopping by earlier your blog is fantastic great work on there havve to have a go at the blog hopping Christine x