Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE



CLICK HERE
Stampin Up is offering a guide to all your holiday buying needs. This is a great tool to help you if you are buying yourself a present (wink) or to give to others as an idea of the things that interest you or even to use in buying for a friend or other family member. SU has helped take the guessing out of what to buy and how much to spend by categorizing by $5, $10, $25....etc.
Or maybe you are just interested in getting a gift certificate. I am happy to make one up for you. All gift certificates from me are exclusive to purchasing through me only. Let me know if I can help in your holiday shopping adventure! You can email me directly at http://www.nikkischmaltz@yahoo.com/ or http://www.nikkischmaltz@gmail.com/.

I will be back later in the day to post a few cards. See you then!

No comments: