Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Simple Card Sunday

Happy Sunday! Is it snowing where you live? It is here. I wonder if my card inspired the weather?:) I haven't been keeping up with the weather reports so I have no idea how much we are going to get. Things here have been very eventful this week. My mother came to live with us. We are working to get her settled and feeling at home. She is wonderful at organizing. I think she is going to help me organize my stamp area this coming week a bit. So, I have not been able to stamp and/or do my tutorials. I will do my best to post next week. I have several projects in the works. I hope to be able to share.
Also, I wanted you all to know that this SIMPLE CARD SUNDAY will most likely only take place once a month. It is really too challenging for me to do every week. I really struggle with making such a limited card. I can't seem to restrict myself in this manner. I start to sweat! So here is my card for today and I will share again next month.

Here is the very simple recipe:
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Ink: Brilliance blue
Stamps: Snow Burst and some other SU sentiment
Accessories: Snowflake stickers from Target

Thanks for stopping in today. See you next week!


No comments: