Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

From the Heart

Wishing you a great Tuesday...from the heart:) It's a busy day here today. We are leaving for a 10 day vacation to see my dad. Trying to frantically get all the things done I need to before we go. My hope is that I will have some prescheduled posts while I am gone. They may be few and far between. But that's my goal. My dad has VERY SLOW internet. Posting from there is not an option. Besides, I want to just spend my time with him. I don't usually get to see him for Father's Day. So this year is extra special.

My card today is for no one in particular nor is it for any challenge. It makes me super happy though because every element on it is a "reject" from another project. I incorporated them all together and love how it turned out. Many of the pieces were bits from my Stamptacular Sunday Challenge card. You can see that here. Why not join in the fun too? You have until Saturday the 20th. Ok, off and running.

Stamps: MFT Bundle of Bouquets, Celebrate U and Weathered (SU)
Paper: Our Story digital, Black Text DCWV, Craft, Cranberry
Ink: Sahara Sand, Versafine Black, Cranberry Crisp
Other: CM circle cutter, CM heart template, paper piercer, button, linen thread


BTW, I tried to do some different things with my camera and the white balance, but I think it actually made my picture look worse. Will try to fix that.

1 comment:

Dora said...

This is such a lovely card, love the text and the shapes! Wonderful!
xo Dora