Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Remember the Moments

Today is the day we are returning home from our trip. I know that during this time we have created some beautiful moments to remember. Our trip was full of seeing family and friends. Some we haven't seen in a very long time. This card was for my OTHER cousins graduation. I have several MUCH younger cousins and 2 of them graduated in the same year. This was for the girl. I used another of the Unity stamps I got in my kit. I'm so glad I had the excuse to play with them a bit before I left. At this point I will not have stamped in 11 days. I bet my hands are itching to grab a stamp:)

Here are the details. BTW, if you haven't checked out the KOTM club for Unity you really should. REALLY nice stamps with many different styles for a really great price! I think I'm in love:)

The List:
Stamps: Great Friend (SU) Unity June KOTM
Ink: Baja Breeze, Cranberry Crisp, Sahara Sand
Paper: K&C Co, DCWV text cream, Vanilla, old cream from Meijer
Other: dazzling diamonds, MS glue pen, janome Sew mini, distress tool

No comments: