Quote of the Week

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Quick Congrats

This is a really quick card that I made for my cousin's graduation. His school colors are black and orange. This is a money holder. I got the idea from HERE. The only thing I didn't like was that that I felt like the money wasn't actually being HELD into place. So I added a strip of black that wrapped around the bottom of the white inside. Here is a picture. Is that clear as mud? LOL


The List
Stamps: Forest Friends, Happy Harmony, Practically Perfect
Ink: Mememto Black
Paper: DCWV Text Black, Whisper White, DCVW Orange
Other: EK Success punch, 3D sticker, black embroidery floss
, slit punch

I should have one more post for you in a few days. All prescheduled as I enjoy my family vacation.

1 comment:

Shauna K said...

Oooh, i love the contrasting edging on the inside :)